Pregnancy Care 101

Pregnancy Care 101

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Friday 3 July 2015

Stitches are not dissolved

Jayanthi

I delivered second baby normal delivery. It’s been 12 days.

But stitches are taking time to dissolve and cure. I have burning sensation at nights on those stitches.

I can’t even sit down on bed to feed baby.

I want the stitches dissolved and the area healed quickly. I have a doc checkup next week. I want to get back to form to handle my first baby too.

Naran

Chant “STAR OF BETHLEHEM”

Jayanthi

I am chanting as suggested by you. I can see the difference today itself. Thanks!

Also, I get very panicky for each and every thing at this time though it’s my second baby and I already have experience.

Please help me to handle braining up this child in a calm way rather than getting stressed, tensed, crying and being scared of each day.

Naran

Take the Bach flower RESCUE REMEDY.  Put 5 to 6 pills in a glass of water and sip every two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.